Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger
The Scorpion Gold Stinger is the cure for today’s Gold Fever! Its world renowned 15kHz Groundhog circuitry has the power to penetrate heavily mineralized soils to locate nuggets, placer, float and ore veins. Use it when prospecting to sample ore and check “hot rocks” with ease and dependability.
With the flip of a switch choose between Non-Motion All-Metal operation, Motion Discriminate for coin searching or true TR Discrimination to accurately identify or grade conductive ore. The Scorpion discovers more gold and ignores more junk metal than other detectors in its class.
- 5″ x 10″ Crossfire™ DD submersible searchcoil
- 10″ gold pan
- Instructional DVD.
- Circuit type: 15 kHz Groundhog circuitry, ideal for detecting small nuggets
- Audio Threshold, Adjustable: adjust to user’s preference with 10-turn control
- User-adjustable Discrimination: for use with either Motion Discriminate or TR Discriminate modes to reject unwanted items.
- Search Modes:
- Non-Motion All Metal—Hover over targets in deepseeking, Non-Motion
All Metal mode. Balance out ground minerals precisely with the 10-turn
Ground Balance control.
- Calibrated TR Discrimination—Sample ore or check “hot rocks” in this
- Motion Discrimination—Eliminate iron, foil and trash items with user-
adjustable discrimination. Automatic ground balance feature makes this mode ideal for coin hunting.
- Belt Mount Configuration: Control box is detachable for alternate belt mount use (belt not included).
- Retune Button: Press to reset the audio threshold as desired.